Well, my brother Craig's graduation went very well. We had lots of family in from West Virginia, New York City, Kansas City, Tennessee and other local areas, as well as lots of friends that we haven't seen in such a long time. I can't believe that my little brother is already graduated. I am excited about him coming to Crown and he'll be with me for nine months.
This morning my Uncle Rick and Aunt Tami and all their family left to head back to West Virginia. We took pictures but I won't have any for a few days so I will hopefully put them on soon.
I am just so thankful for the family that God has given me and even though we are not super close, or not as close as we maybe used to be...they are all wonderful and so fun to be with. I am glad that we can all get together for times like these.
I suppose that is all for now. This week I will be helping my grandma springclean the farmhouse and so that will keep me very busy. I head back to Tennessee on Saturday. I will pick up Mary in Tennessee and we'll both head back home. I am looking forward to hearing all her stories of her trip to England.
Until next time...God bless!
2 comments:
Cathy, how many blogs are you going to have??
Cathy, I know your Grandma wants to thank me for lending you to her to help with spring cleaning. This time last year, you were helping me winter clean. No worries, matie, I will save my winter cleaning until your return, no matter how many winters pass. Faithful friends til the end!!!!
Post a Comment