Monday, June 11, 2007

Well I am back in Tennessee now but not for long. Pastor Sexton talked to me last night and the result was him wanting me to just go home for a month straight instead of traveling back and forth. I am excited about going home, however I am going to miss being at the church here for the summer.
I wanted to update some pics of my family and also of my brother's graduation so you can see whats been going on in my life so far this summer.
They broke our trampoline! It was actually quite funny :-)
Jess and the new baby, me, Bethany, and Becky
The Setsers (my dad's sister and her family)
Craig giving his senior speech....sorry it's blurry
My dad giving my brother his diploma! :-) Finally finished.

2 comments:

Smiley said...

i'm so glad you get to go home and help your family this summer! i'm sure you'll have lots of fun! you did a good job on your blog!!! love Nahnah

Anonymous said...

Cathleena...your blog is cutie-patootie! Hope you have a most magnifical time with your fam at the farm! Bring me back some milk...I just may try it this time!!!
Love you lots and miss you bunches,
Char