Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Fourth of July Everyone! I hope that you all have a wonderful day filled with lots of fun. Our family is having a church picnic at our house today. Should be lots of fun. Then tonight we will probably be going somewhere to watch fireworks. It is so good to be back in America for July 4th! For the past two years I have been in Australia for this day so it will be fun to celebrate it with my family once again. Two years ago we went to the American embassy on the fourth of July..now that was interesting. We couldn't even go inside the gate because it was so well protected. They were not even very nice to us. So I am glad to be in the good ole USA today!
Well, have a wonderful day everyone!

6 comments:

sarah lauren said...

Let Freedom Ring!! Happy 4th of July Cathleen. Hope you have so much fun at the picnic today.

Love you

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th! How did I find your blog? Through the blog chain...Ringo told me about wedding pictures on Ryan's blog, and from there I found one blog, which led to another, how many I'm not sure, but that's how I eventually ended up at YOURS! ;o)

Oh, and Braden looks forward to seeing your cow-milking picture when you back to TN!

Smiley said...

Happy 4th of July to you too!!!
love you!!
nahnah

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you were able to be in the grand ole' US this 4th of July!!!

Love you much!

Doug and Jennifer Gross said...

Hey cathy!

I found your comment on Joy's blog. It was good to find yours! My email is jenngross83@hotmail.com

Love you lots!

Stephanie Fowler said...

Cathy,
It is great to see you on here. I hope you are having a good time at home. Can you believe half of the summer is gone already? We are having such a good time!!!

Thanks for being a wonderful teacher!

July 6, 2007 11:52 AM