Carrie and I
My beloved family...right before we left
Hannah Staples and I
My little cousin Seth..."Put 'em up mom and dad!"
My Uncle Casey and I...it was sooo good to see him



6 comments:
Hey girl! It was good to hear from you. I loved seeing all your pictures. Sounds like things are going great for you. Matt and I would love to come up there and visit sometime. Who knows when that will be... Talk to you later!
Good job, Cathy. You posted about your Thanksgiving in a VERY timely manner! :) Glad you had a good trip...see you around.
Glad you had a good Thanksgiving Kathy! Hannah told me all about milking the cows!
Hope you're having a good day.
Taryn
Hello there lady...
Jo Gave me her blog and then i saw yours. Very Very neat way to keep up with people. I miss you very much!!!! Hope everything is going well. the pictures of your class playing in the leaves were beautiful. Autumn in Florida is not nearly as colorful but the beach is nice!!! :) i will try to check this more often to keep in touch.
I agree with you cathy, break was much too short, but it was fun! I won't be forgetting it thats for sure!!
It was wonderful to see you and Hannah over Thanksgiving break (even if it was just for a short visit). You are so beautiful with your family! Have a merry Christmas! I'm praying for you!
Post a Comment