Sunday, November 04, 2007

It was such a great week this week. We were back in the normal routine of things and it was just so nice. The Lord reminded me this week of His goodness and how I take so many things for grantid so often. It is so easy to get wrapped up in self and not see things as God does. He just proved Himself so much to me this week and I just want to praise Him for His love and compassion toward me!


On Friday night, Sarah and I went to get her hair cut and we went to the mall. Then we went downtown to the river and went to Calhouns on the river and just has a great time. What a blessing it is to have friends. I am so thankful for those wonderful friends that God has given to me. Sarah has been a constant friend to me for so long now. The thing I love the most about having a friend like her is that she encourages me in the Lord and encourages me to be a better Christian.

Saturday was a fun day as well. Mary, Sarah, and I got a "new-to-us" couch for our house and it looks so nice!! We absolutely love it. Sarah and I then took Stephanie and Michelle to Krispy Kreame and played some Jenga. We had everyone in the place watching us and it was pretty fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Looks like you guys had a fun time! So, go ahead and tell me...was that the ONLY box of donuts that ya'll consumed??!! What disciplined friends I have...

:o)

Smiley said...

looks like you had a great weekend! can't wait to try out the new couch!!! I hope its softer!!! see ya soon! love nahnah

Anonymous said...

The life of a single girl... :)