Thursday, July 26, 2007

Well, thought that I would put up a few more pictures. Haven't really been up to much the past
couple of days. Just getting some stuff done that I need to do before I go back to school.


This is Jamie and Daniel Jones :-)












































Aren't they so precious!




Beth Cuevas, JoHannah, Erin Ruark, and me...it was so good to see some friends that I had not seen in a long time!

This are my dogs back home...this was taken just before Dusty passed away...isn't it precious!!



Carrie, Craig, and I at a museum in St. Louis







Here we are showing off our muscles :-)
My wonderful mother and I..I love her so much!

5 comments:

Joy said...

Awwwhh. Jamie is so pretty! Don't you just hate her?! :) j/k That is exciting. And Jo Hanna and Erin! It's good to see a picture of them. It's funny how you lose touch with people.

Smiley said...

ok the muscle pics made me laugh!!! i love your face in it! though you're suppose to be pulling your sleeve back not pushing your arm up!! hope you get everything you need done! love ya!!

Chris said...

The picture of Dusty made me cry!

Doug and Jennifer Gross said...

Hey Cathy,
Thanks for the pics. It was so good to see Johanna and Beth. Miss you lots!

Stephanie Fowler said...

Enjoyed all your pictures. So glad you are back.

Abby thinks you need to teach 3rd grade next year. :)