Monday, July 23, 2007

Hello there everyone. It has been so long since I have done a post and I am sorry. I know you are all probably tired of checking it. I am now back in Tennessee so it will be so much easier to update it more often. I had a really great time at home in Ohio and I am really glad that i was able to go. I did so many things while I was there. I worked on the farm doing so many different things, I went golfing with my dad for the first time, I went to a race for the first time, we went to Missouri on vacation, started reroofing our house, went to a few weddings,and I am sure more that I can't remember. So anyway, here are some pictures...hope you enjoy!







The Saint Louis Arch









My family at the arch
This is my brother, sister,and I on the "Ducks"
and we have "quackers" in our mouths...fun times!











This is Pastor Boldman, the man who my parents were saved under.
We were able to visit with them when we went to Missouri. It was
so nice to spend some time with them.
This is farmhouse where my grandparents live
Me on the roof :-)
Me milking the cows...this picture is for Braden :-)
This is me golfing for the first time. It is dark outside
because it was almost dark before we finished :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cathleen...you were there at the St. Louis Arch where I just saw on the news that people were stuck in there without any electricity??? Scaryness...

Thanks for posting some pics of your life on the farm! Umm, I think my fav is the one of you on the roof!!! You're so fun! I just know I would've fallen off and broken my neck or something.

Love you Cathy :0)

Smiley said...

glad you had a good time at home with your family!! nice pics! talk to ya soon!!
love hannah

Chris said...

HEY!!! I have been waiting to hear about your vacation! I am so glad your family could do that and have some special time together to make special memories. Thanks for posting the pictures too, especially since I missed seeing you in OH. :-( Maybe we will see you in Sept. I will be praying for you as you get ready for school. Love you lots!
Aunt Chris

wilkersonhome said...

I'm so excited to see your blog! I can't wait to show Stephen the pictures--especially the cows, since that's what we see around here. We missed seeing you when we were home. Glad you got to spend some special time with your family! We miss you!

Joy said...

I love family pictures! It looks like you all had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Braden loved the picture, thanks...he thought he was really special to get a mention on your blog! :o) So glad you're back!

ap