Wednesday, May 19, 2010










I was meaning to update this every week, but my computer was having some serious problems. We have had some very encouraging things happen at Oxford Baptist Chapel lately. This past week in the Sunday School we had a record attendance and we also had several visitors come as well to the church service. We thank the Lord for His wonderful work and the blessings that He gives to us. Most importantly, tonight we had a profession of faith from one of the Sunday School children! We rejoice and again rejoice at the thought of another sinner coming into the family of Christ! Thank you for your prayers, we serve a prayer answering God!
Here are a few pictures I took with a friend of some rapeseed fields in the area! It was so pretty!

1 comment:

Empty Arms Held High said...

You are adorable! Super cute pictures....love them!

I was so encouraged to hear about the profession of faith made last night. How wonderful! Thanks for your sweet phone call too- it made my night!!!!

Love you - hope to hear from you soon! xx