For Labor Day weekend, I was able to visit some very precious family, my cousins Joshua and Wendy Tangeman. I miss them so much and I really enjoyed spending time with them. Hope you enjoy these pictures...
Kami and Cathy Kami and Joshua
On our way to the church meeting Eating peaches from the tree out back Kami, you can't play hide and seek behind a bubble Kami is amazed by all the bubbles More with the yummy peaches Look at this duo! Father and Son
I haven't checked your blog in a while...a lot has been going on. It looks like you had a great summer. I want to go to Mt. Rushmore. You got some really great pictures! And I can't believe Seth and Kami, they are so precious. Where are they now?
1 comment:
I haven't checked your blog in a while...a lot has been going on. It looks like you had a great summer. I want to go to Mt. Rushmore. You got some really great pictures! And I can't believe Seth and Kami, they are so precious. Where are they now?
Post a Comment