Sunday, May 11, 2008

This past weekend was the annual Tangeman reunion. For several years now I have gone for a day or so to spend quality time with the wonderful Tangeman family, even though I am not officially a Tangeman :-) I love spending time with them and we had a great time. I never remember how to get to the cabin so I met Jo Hanna and her parents in Gatlinburg and then we all went to the cabin. It was a relaxing and enjoyable weekend. So, thank you Tangeman family, for letting me come again!

Jo Hanna is playing the hammer dulcimer and I am playing the guitar...well, pretending anyway:-)
Benjamin and Cort Tangeman giving me a concert...They are so good and it was so fun.
Jo Hanna, Benjamin, and me soaking our feet in the hot tub...ahhh relaxation!!!
Cort is so good at the hammer dulcimer and I was dreaming of even being able to play a tune :-)



Cort Tangeman

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun! What are you going to do with your summer?

Steph said...

cathy,
i don't know if you'll see this, but this is Stephanie Manus Lankford from Crown. Shad and i have a blogspot. Come and see it and let us know. It is so good to see you and see how you are doing.
the address is shadandsteph.blogspot.com

The French Family said...

Looks like you had a great time - always nice to be with friends and remember what a blessing they are to you.

Joy said...

Oh how fun! You look like a real pro with that guitar. :)

Jennifer said...

i thought for sure you were a guitarist:) good faking!

Jo Hanna said...

Thanks for putting those pictures up! Those were such good times! Can't wait till next year. Continue to pray for Ben as he is still in Nepal (as far as I know) Love ya!