Monday, February 25, 2008

I guess it was the perfect weekend for me...I had the BEST time at home with my mom and dad. It is strange to go home and be the only one there. It was also strange that mom couldn't do anything. I think the best part about it was that we didn't go anywhere or really do anything, we just enjoyed each other's company. I really enjoyed milking a few times with dad too. I am sorry to say though, that I am not a morning person so I wasn't too talkative at 5 in the morning or even 6 for that matter. I'm sorry dad..maybe one day that will change :-)

I rode my brother's snowmobile before I left, I have never rode one before and I was shocked about how fast they go! It was fun. Then I made a few snowangels while I was all bundled up.

It was such a fun trip and I am so happy that I decided to make the trip. I am so grateful to God for working it all out for me too! He is always so good to me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a nice, relaxing time...that IS the best time. Glad you got to go! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It was great to see the farm again and I just didn't realize they had all that snow. And even my brother looks good :) Love you Aunt Tami

Anonymous said...

I really really really like the picture of you and your dad!

Anonymous said...

Now that we have seen these pictures we are going to wait and visit in the spring - warmer weather. :)

Smiley said...

you're not really a night person either! but i love ya anyways!! glad you had such a good time. i can't beleive you've never ridden a snowmobile before!

Joy said...

I bet the snowmobile was SO fun! When we lived in MI, tons of people rode them. There was even a trail that went the length of the state really close to our house. But we never rode. :( Maybe someday.

giallourakis said...

Sounds like you had a great time! It's nice to see all of that snow! :-) The post made me miss my family. Thanks for sharing!