Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It is amazing how busy I seem to be all the time and how little I can think of to blog about :-) I have had a great couple of weeks. We have been preparing for the missions conference at our church. It is such an exciting time for all of us! I love this time of the year! The conference, the weather, and the beautiful scenery.The weather has been so great lately. Such a welcome change from the extremely hot weather we've had since school started. The trees are just beginning to change and its so exciting. We got out some of our sweaters out already too.
So since my last post I have had a birthday...a quarter of a century! How depressing! My friends threw me a suprise party and it was so nice! Also I had a lot of parents come to school and brings me so many nice things! I am so blessed with people who love and care for me!
Also we went to Murfreesboro to the teachers convention which was helpful. It is always nice to have a little change from the normal schedule.
I also went to the Boys Ranch anniversary near Cleveland, TN with Sarah and Marys family which was really nice. I was able to see some family friends that I haven't seen in a really long time while I was there so that was really nice. Then we went to Gatlinburg and went shopping and that was also so fun. They are the sweetest family, esp. to invite me along with them everywhere.
This week I have a new student teacher and I am enjoying her already. She a great blessing.
Other than these few things... there is just not a lot to write about. I hope to do something exciting soon :-)

2 comments:

David and Rebekah said...

Glad to hear all is going well. Good luck with that new student teacher...I have heard she can be difficult. haha. We are coming down Tuesday night for Mission Conference, hope to see you then.

Joy said...

Sounds pretty exciting! :) You've been keeping busy for sure. Isn't it such a blessing when people do sweet things for you, no matter how small they may think it is? :)